Impacted by a Severe Injury? We Can Help!
At Haas & Associates, P.A. we are able to help victims of:
- Vehicle crashes (injuries involving a wreck with a car, van, bus, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or as a pedestrian)
- Vehicle crashes during work
- Family member of those who have suffered a Wrongful Death
- Brain or head injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
- Falls, Trip and Falls, or injuries caused by falling objects
- Dog Bites
- Faulty Products
- Toxic Exposure
- CAMP LEJEUNE Toxic Water Exposure
IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANOTHER PERSON OR COMPANY, OUR BEST ADVICE IS TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
First in New York since 1996, and in North Carolina since 2010, Attorney Anabel Rosa (bilingual in English and Spanish) has helped thousands of victims obtain just compensation for their injuries. She is passionate about making sure that her clients are treated with respect. She will fight for them to be paid the real value of the losses they have suffered.
Here is a list of several things Attorney Rosa advises of all accident and injury victims:
- It is very likely that the person or company that hurt you AND their insurance company (and, unfortunately, your own insurance company as well), will look for reasons to deny your claims. If they cannot deny your claims, they will then try to pay the least amount possible, instead of the real value of your losses and damages.
- You should seek the advice of an attorney who practices in the state where the wrong happened BEFORE speaking to those who hurt you or to their insurance company regarding what happened.
- If possible, while you are still at the location where the incident took place, depending on the severity of your injuries, it is important to preserve all possible evidence that proves how the accident really happened:
- Look for anyone who saw how the incident happened and could provide a neutral account of it.
- Take as many clear pictures as possible of the incident site and injuries.
- Look for any cameras (possibly on corner buildings or light poles), that may have captured the incident and contact those who may own the cameras to ask them to save the video for you.
- Call the police, or any individual in charge of the incident site (if you are at a store or job site), and ask that a report be written regarding how the incident happened. Get a copy of that report as soon as possible.
- Seek treatment by a medical provider as soon as possible and keep a record of your treatment providers’ names, locations and dates of service.
- Keep a record of all expenses, including lost wages, that you might have incurred because of the incident.
If you, or anyone you love has been injured to no fault of their own, contact Haas & Associates for a free personal injury consultation.